Sunday, September 23, 2007

where i live...

The Master artist at work...

A look around our compound

Our oldest vehicle. Keeping the vehicles running is a huge task!

This is our little workshop. One of my first projects was to build the green workbench so that I could get stuff done.

This is outside our office. The door on the left is a storeroom/ping pong room. The door on the right is the office.

My desk.

The kitchen.

The dining room. We meet here in the mornings for a short devotional time as a team.

Looking toward my tukol from the office.

Looking toward the office from near my tukol.

This is my tukol. It has been given the name: Ft. Jesus.

My room.

One of my roommates...

Another roommate. There are about a zillion of these things around. They are harmless but incredibly annoying.

"Hot water heater"

The shower.

Outside the outhouse.

Inside the outhouse. (just what you wanted to see - right?)

No comments: